#38 - Talulah Riley

Full Name:  Talulah Jane F. R. Riley-Milburn (yeah I'm not saying that...)
D.o.B.(+/- Pea): 26/9/85 (-1)
Nationality: English
Character Ref: Marianne (The Boat That Rocked)
Notes: Standard middle-English privileged actress fare - born in Hertfordshire; father was former head of the National Crime Squad, now works as a screenwriter and has written for The Bill.  Attended schools with names like 'Haberdasher's Aske's School For Girls'.  Studied maths, physics & economics via Open University.  now married to the 40-year-old founder of PayPal.  In the vein of Mrs Merton, I wonder what first attracted her to multi-billionaire Elon Musk.....
Must-see Moment: I must admit, the only thing I've seen her in is The Boat That Rocked; she also played a blonde projection in Inception, but I was too busy having my mind blown by Nolan's masterpiece to notice.  She's also appeared in such travesties as 'St Trinians 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold', and Doctor Who.  Something about her in that 60s getup in 'Boat' however really grabbed me.  That was a style and a half.  Shame we can't go back.  Great lips.




LOOKS: 7.3
PERSONALITY: 6.9
WIFEABILITY: 3.5
X-FACTOR: 7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment