#008 - Alison Pill



Full Name: Alison Elizabeth Pill


D.o.B.(+/- Pea): 27/11/85 (-1)
Nationality: Canadian  



Character Ref: Kim Pine - Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Notes: I've yet to see her in anything, but she is exactly how I imagined a real life Kim Pine to be.  And I wish Kim Pine was my girlfriend (i even have a badge to that effect...)
Anyway, I've been watching her on the production blogs and she always seems to be having fun in her own little world.  And I like that.  And I think that, were I on the set, I'd give myself a reason to go talk to her.  I have, however, seen a photo of her with a cigarette... This, if more of a lifestyle choice than a character trait of Kim's (don't think she smoked in the books...) would be somewhat of a dealbreaker....

Must-see Moment: Wait till SP gets released....




LOOKS: 8.2
PERSONALITY: 8.2
WIFEABILITY: 7.9


X-FACTOR: 6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment