#012 - Claire Skinner

Full Name: Claire Skinner 
D.o.B.(+/- Pea): ?/?/1965 (+19!!)
Nationality: English


Character Ref: Sue Brockman (Outnumbered)
Notes: I feel I might catch a bit of heat from this one... I'm not going to use any of the usual terms for desirable older women, but I think she is... she's pretty.  Good hair (why does it always come back to the hair with me?!), makes a great mother.  If she was one of my friends' Mam I'd be over there 24/7.
Must-see Moment: Consistently hilarious in Outnumbered.




LOOKS: 7.1
PERSONALITY: 7.8
WIFEABILITY: 6.8 (only cause of the age thing)
X-FACTOR: 8.5




Can I just say, I'm taking a resonable amount of flack for this entry.  To which I say, in the words of Dre, 


"...f*ck yall, all of yall; if yall dont like me, blow me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment