#19 - Kristen Stewart


Full Name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart
D.o.B.(+/- Pea): 9/4/1990 (-6)
Nationality: American


Character Ref: Em Lewin - Adventureland
Notes: Mother originally from Australia.  Is obviously massive now for being in that vampire movie (which has been so successful it's now being novelised).  I kid.  I wouldn't call myself a Twilight 'fan', but I have seen both of the movies that have been made so far, and CAN say I'm very interested in seeing how fans react to the series.  The author seems to have captured that teenage love/lust/awakening vibe pretty well, and were I a more well-read sort of fellow I'm sure I could liken the series to many other pubescent coming-of-age stories before it.  I also have a £5 bet on the side that she won't make it past her 21st birthday without being attacked by some boy-crazed 14-year-old who can't separate fact from fiction...
Must-see Moment: Playing the 'girl who doesn't get how hot she is' in Greg Mottola's brilliant 'Adventureland'




LOOKS: 8.1
PERSONALITY: 7.9
WIFEABILITY: 7.0
X-FACTOR: 6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment